I forget who asked, but here’s the size of the latest Fancier Mini Rig next to the Express35 Event Rig. You can see why a small micro four thirds or Sony NEX-5n / NEX-7 would look more at home on the smaller stabilizer. With some accessory clamps, it’s possible to mount small accessories like a Zoom H1, Z96 LED light, and small Rode VideoMic Pro. Of course the minimal rods are not designed to expand into follow focus or matte box accessories. A better look at the Fancier can be found in an earlier article (here). As of now, I think the only place it’s available is on Amazon (here).
Fancier Folding FTV-50 DSLR Rig Counterweight
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?