Fancier Mini Rig Size Comparison
September 13, 2011
I forget who asked, but here’s the size of the latest Fancier Mini Rig next to the Express35 Event Rig. You can see why a small micro four thirds or Sony NEX-5n / NEX-7 would look more at home on the smaller stabilizer. With some accessory clamps, it’s possible to mount small accessories like a Zoom H1, Z96 LED light, and small Rode VideoMic Pro. Of course the minimal rods are not designed to expand into follow focus or matte box accessories. A better look at the Fancier can be found in an earlier article (here). As of now, I think the only place it’s available is on Amazon (here).
Fancier Folding FTV-50 DSLR Rig Counterweight
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC