Hangrip teased us with a new Falcon Follow Focus about a month ago, and it’s finally available. For those of you across the pond, that might have already received it, give us the good word. The initial price is still a couple of hundred dollars, but it actually makes it one of the more affordable FF systems. The position of the gear is much better placed than ‘cheaper FF’s’, as it can adapt to many different size lenses without having to deal with ‘risers’. That’s a huge problem with FF’s that have the gears sitting too close to the rails.
Modern aesthetic design
Lightweight composite material
5 ball bearings
Reversible drive gear
Snap in 3D marking disc
Movable marking indicator
Advanced lens gear
Package includes: Follow focus unit and one Loop lens gear.
The new Falcon Follow Focus looks pretty large and in charge from the video above, but we’ll soon see how it will hold up to it’s competitors within that price range. Though the suggested retail price is set, eBay auctions right now are being offered at a discounted starting price found below:
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jimmy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Soike on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Kase on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Arturo on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems