External HDMI LCD 7″
March 16, 2010
Wow I can’t believe I ordered this thing and it came in soooo fast. Great quality too for such a cheap price. I’ve been wanting a very portable external LCD monitor that supports HDMI input (from my DSLR cameras) for a loooooong time. Prices for Ikan or Marshall LCD’s typically float from $800 – $1500 dollars! When I saw this 7″ HDMI LCD for around $200 dollars, I knew it was love at ‘first price’. I poked around the web and surely it had great reviews with the video DSLR’s, so I jumped on the deal. >>Check out the Lilliput 7″ HDMI LCD Here!!<<
Updated Article: http://cheesycam.com/new-7-lilliput-2010-battery-shoe-mount/
This 7″ LCD requires an external power source. It comes with a Cigarette Lighter adapter for the car and an AC adapter to plug into a wall. Luckily with all my gadgets, I had a “Black and Decker Power To Go” laying around. I plugged the LCD in using the AC Adapter, and wow this thing rocks. I saved some money big time using this rechargeable battery pack!! I think i’m going to buy more of these “Black and Decker Power To Go” battery packs.
Now I got a great deal because it came from Hong Kong. Shipping can take several weeks. I’ve had excellent results ordering many of my camera equipment from overseas. If you’re skeptical, here is the exact seller that I purchased mine from (fast shipping too!!).
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- AaBb on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Barry on Cinegears Seamless Rubber Universal Follow Focus Lens Ring
- adic on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- Emm on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras