I shared these little extended shaft D-ring screws in an earlier post, but here’s the real reason why I have them around the studio. The extended shaft works great to mount accessories to your DSLR Video Cages, and the D-Ring makes tightening or loosening the screws easy without tools. Just yesterday I used these to mount my Sennheiser G3 Wireless Receivers to the GearBox directly to it’s 1/4-20 mount without having to use an additional hot shoe adapter.
I can guarantee that these will work perfectly on the P&C GearBox Video Cages (found here), and also on the Kamera Tank Video Cages (found here). If you happen to have a different cage, the shaft on these screws are about 13mm so you can easily measure if these will work for you too. You can find these Extended Shaft D-ring Quick Release screws via eBay (Click Here).
D-Ring Extended Shaft Tool-Less QR Plate Screw
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Howard on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Dustin on Convert Old Sony NPF L Series or LP-E6 Chargers to External Battery Power for Sony A7s etc