I shared these little extended shaft D-ring screws in an earlier post, but here’s the real reason why I have them around the studio. The extended shaft works great to mount accessories to your DSLR Video Cages, and the D-Ring makes tightening or loosening the screws easy without tools. Just yesterday I used these to mount my Sennheiser G3 Wireless Receivers to the GearBox directly to it’s 1/4-20 mount without having to use an additional hot shoe adapter.
I can guarantee that these will work perfectly on the P&C GearBox Video Cages (found here), and also on the Kamera Tank Video Cages (found here). If you happen to have a different cage, the shaft on these screws are about 13mm so you can easily measure if these will work for you too. You can find these Extended Shaft D-ring Quick Release screws via eBay (Click Here).
D-Ring Extended Shaft Tool-Less QR Plate Screw
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime