Not sure how many of you remember this article I posted a while back about the RigX bundle from Express35. I asked Chris to put something like this together to work with the cheap shoulder support to offset rails. The offset has been revised since the ‘prototype’ version I received, to add more functionality.
It’s been pretty quiet about the RigX since because that bundle has been moving so quickly, it can’t seem to stay in inventory. Well here’s your chance to get it in the next few weeks, but you have to get on the list. It’s available for pre-orders, ‘first order in first order out’. This is an offset design that moves the camera’s LCD to line up any viewfinders you might be using.
Together with the inexpensive shoulder support, this combination gives you a solid shoulder rig for a budget price with everything you need as the foundation for future items like a Follow Focus, Matte Box, and other rail mounted accessories. You can find the pre-order webpage here: http://express35.com/rigs/rig-x/
Here’s the shoulder support it’s designed to mount to.
Shoulder Support Pad for Video Camcorder Camera DV / DC
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Tom on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- john on DIY BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Cable
- john on BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera 12V Battery Plate DIY
- VanWeddings on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- Bkpr100 on Magic Carpet – Camera Slider + Motion Control
- joots on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Matthew on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design