Express35 RigX Preorders Open
May 10, 2011
Not sure how many of you remember this article I posted a while back about the RigX bundle from Express35. I asked Chris to put something like this together to work with the cheap shoulder support to offset rails. The offset has been revised since the ‘prototype’ version I received, to add more functionality.
It’s been pretty quiet about the RigX since because that bundle has been moving so quickly, it can’t seem to stay in inventory. Well here’s your chance to get it in the next few weeks, but you have to get on the list. It’s available for pre-orders, ‘first order in first order out’. This is an offset design that moves the camera’s LCD to line up any viewfinders you might be using.
Together with the inexpensive shoulder support, this combination gives you a solid shoulder rig for a budget price with everything you need as the foundation for future items like a Follow Focus, Matte Box, and other rail mounted accessories. You can find the pre-order webpage here: http://express35.com/rigs/rig-x/
Here’s the shoulder support it’s designed to mount to.
Shoulder Support Pad for Video Camcorder Camera DV / DC
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- A.Matos on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Arnaud on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- stevep on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Mark on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Koichi Sakaguchi on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer