Electronic Level – Eyepiece Viewfinder
October 30, 2011
Some camera have a built in electronic leveling feature like the Canon 7D. This is helpful trying to get your camera’s horizon straight, especially when it’s too dark to view the little bubble on your tripod. Also helpful to know when your Steadicam is flying straight. Here’s a clever little 3 axis electronic leveling device that replaces your cameras viewfinder, or you can remove it to place on to the hot shoe. The little green lights let you know if you’re off axis. It is quite pricey for something you can probably find an analog hot shoe level for $1.00, but if having a level on board your camera without adding bulk (or ugliness), here’s an option. Appears to be available for Sony, Nikon, Canon, and more. Found below (click here).
Electronic Level DSLR ViewFinder Eyepiece
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Henk Leerssen on Panasonic LX100 First Random Test Video Samples
- Robert A on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Jeff on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- DomSim on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- keri on Cyber Monday LED2000 Bi-Color Special – Dracast
- Tiko on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Emm on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts