EdelKrone SliderPlus+ NAB2013
April 29, 2013
Edelkrone’s SliderPlus+ is a slider that adds a long slide in a smaller compact size for travel. The design allows you to achieve a 2ft slide on a 1ft slider. At NAB2013, they were also showcasing an auto targeting pan head that will maintain a subject in frame while the slider is in motion. This unit can also be combined with their future motorized time-lapse controller for more interesting dynamic camera movements.
Up close, the SliderPlus+ has an amazing build quality and offers very smooth fluid movement. It can be used on a single tripod (or stand) if you can provide a wide enough stance to maintain support as the slider travels towards the end. Edelkrone SliderPlus+ sliders on eBay can be (Found Here).
Edelkrone SliderPlus Compact Video Slider
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Dustin on Convert Old Sony NPF L Series or LP-E6 Chargers to External Battery Power for Sony A7s etc
- Victor on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- wideofilmowanie lublin on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Dragan Bozorovic on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Lester on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Scott on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage