Edelkrone 2ft Slider that Slides more than 2ft?
December 12, 2012
Edelkrone has claimed to have ‘Reinvented the Slider‘. From what i’m seeing, I would agree. This time around it looks like they’ve conjured up a 2 ft slider that slides longer than 2 ft. Or is it a 1ft slider that slides 2 ft? As most dual rail sliders require two stands, the Slider Plus only requires one tripod.
Starting your video from one end of common sliders will often show your rails in view, but with Edelkrone’s unique retracting design, the rails move with the camera. Starting at $499, you can find more information about Edelkrone’s latest release at the Slider Plus product page (Click Here)
Edelkrone Slider Plus Retractable 2ft Slider.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC