Edelkrone has claimed to have ‘Reinvented the Slider‘. From what i’m seeing, I would agree. This time around it looks like they’ve conjured up a 2 ft slider that slides longer than 2 ft. Or is it a 1ft slider that slides 2 ft? As most dual rail sliders require two stands, the Slider Plus only requires one tripod.
Starting your video from one end of common sliders will often show your rails in view, but with Edelkrone’s unique retracting design, the rails move with the camera. Starting at $499, you can find more information about Edelkrone’s latest release at the Slider Plus product page (Click Here)
Edelkrone Slider Plus Retractable 2ft Slider.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- TOM on HDSLR EVF Holders and Manfrotto Base HDMI LOCK
- Marc on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Nikita Pavlov on HDSLR EVF Holders and Manfrotto Base HDMI LOCK
- Emm on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- Ed S on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- nate on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Joey on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Rev on FotoDiox Excell+1 Nikon or Canon FD ‘Boosted’ Adapter