Edelkrone has claimed to have ‘Reinvented the Slider‘. From what i’m seeing, I would agree. This time around it looks like they’ve conjured up a 2 ft slider that slides longer than 2 ft. Or is it a 1ft slider that slides 2 ft? As most dual rail sliders require two stands, the Slider Plus only requires one tripod.
Starting your video from one end of common sliders will often show your rails in view, but with Edelkrone’s unique retracting design, the rails move with the camera. Starting at $499, you can find more information about Edelkrone’s latest release at the Slider Plus product page (Click Here)
Edelkrone Slider Plus Retractable 2ft Slider.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Mario on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Ruben on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- John Griswell on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- Marcin Rusinowski on Varavon Cage for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer
- Diego on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer