Edelkrone 2ft Slider that Slides more than 2ft?
December 12, 2012
Edelkrone has claimed to have ‘Reinvented the Slider‘. From what i’m seeing, I would agree. This time around it looks like they’ve conjured up a 2 ft slider that slides longer than 2 ft. Or is it a 1ft slider that slides 2 ft? As most dual rail sliders require two stands, the Slider Plus only requires one tripod.
Starting your video from one end of common sliders will often show your rails in view, but with Edelkrone’s unique retracting design, the rails move with the camera. Starting at $499, you can find more information about Edelkrone’s latest release at the Slider Plus product page (Click Here)
Edelkrone Slider Plus Retractable 2ft Slider.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- T22 on Close Look Varavon Armor Cage for Panasonic GH3 / GH4 Cameras
- Southerndude on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Emm on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Henk Leerssen on Panasonic LX100 First Random Test Video Samples
- Robert A on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Jeff on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- DomSim on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?