Dual use Shoulder Pad or Gun Stock
August 20, 2012
15mm rails, clamps, and handles can be found just about anywhere. For cheap dslr rig shoulder pads, there’s not a huge variety yet. Here’s a Dual Purpose shoulder pad that can be used on a set of 15mm rails to throw your rig over the shoulder, or for smaller Target Shooter style setups the pad can be repositioned into more of a Gun Stock.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera