DSLR Video Stabilizer with Gun Stock
July 16, 2012
New Gun Stock shooter style Video Stabilizer rig. This stabilizer configuration uses just a few rods, clamps, single handle, camera stage, and gun stock (chest support) that are found on other popular shooters like the Zacuto Striker (seen here at B&H), or as in the Wondlan Stabilizer (seen here on eBay).
It’s not exactly like the Wondlan Sniper as the Sniper does not come with a handle and runs for about $150 dollars. Maybe you can better compare the setup on this to the Polaroid Shooter Rig (seen here). This Gun Stock shooter can be broken down to fit in a small bag and runs for around $80 bucks (Click Here).
DSLR Video Stabilizer Rig Gun Stock
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- mad on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Will on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Southerndude on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Colin on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- AO&JO Photography on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter
- MikeyMike on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter