New Gun Stock shooter style Video Stabilizer rig. This stabilizer configuration uses just a few rods, clamps, single handle, camera stage, and gun stock (chest support) that are found on other popular shooters like the Zacuto Striker (seen here at B&H), or as in the Wondlan Stabilizer (seen here on eBay).
It’s not exactly like the Wondlan Sniper as the Sniper does not come with a handle and runs for about $150 dollars. Maybe you can better compare the setup on this to the Polaroid Shooter Rig (seen here). This Gun Stock shooter can be broken down to fit in a small bag and runs for around $80 bucks (Click Here).
DSLR Video Stabilizer Rig Gun Stock
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Ready To Run 2 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – CAME 6000 First Run Video Samples
- Emm on Aputure V-Grip VG-1 USB Video Remote Follow Focus Handle
- Mark on Aputure V-Grip VG-1 USB Video Remote Follow Focus Handle
- Mark on Ready To Run 2 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – CAME 6000 First Run Video Samples
- VisX on NikonHacker.com – Improving Nikon DSLRs
- Emm on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage
- J Toha on Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera Bundle + Sandisk + Batteries
- Jeroen on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage