DSLR Video Stabilizer with Gun Stock
July 16, 2012
New Gun Stock shooter style Video Stabilizer rig. This stabilizer configuration uses just a few rods, clamps, single handle, camera stage, and gun stock (chest support) that are found on other popular shooters like the Zacuto Striker (seen here at B&H), or as in the Wondlan Stabilizer (seen here on eBay).
It’s not exactly like the Wondlan Sniper as the Sniper does not come with a handle and runs for about $150 dollars. Maybe you can better compare the setup on this to the Polaroid Shooter Rig (seen here). This Gun Stock shooter can be broken down to fit in a small bag and runs for around $80 bucks (Click Here).
DSLR Video Stabilizer Rig Gun Stock
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC