A few items online that might be of interest. One item is another USB Follow focus that seems to mimic the Okii USB Focus Controller (video above) in many ways. Besides being able to control the Focus on Canon EF lenses by simply plugging it in via USB port, there’s also communications to start/stop video, change ISO, change Aperture, and more. The Okii still gives the better pricing, so you should definitely look into that for a USB FF, but if you want to find out more about the other guy (click here).
The next item is the Cinematics DSLR Matte Box with dual 4×4 rotating filter trays (no mention if they can rotate individually). Mounts on standard 15mm rails, and looks like a swing away design complete with a 3pc eyebrow and flags. States that it’s made from Aluminum and Zinc Alloy with an anodized finish. Sounds good from here. A bit higher priced than the recently announced D|Matte, but seems to offer a bit more in features. Don’t know about anyone else, but this looks like it’s a much better design than the Proaim stuff. (Click here to Find Matte Box).
Like Subscribe Follow
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- MAGEtv on Deal: Mini Telescoping Video Crane Jib $169
- Archie on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
- Josh on World’s Fastest Zoom Lens Available to Order – Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8
- Jordan Thornsburg on DIY Pitchfork Pod – Monopod
- guy01 on Zoom H6 Digital Portable Handy Recorder with Modular Mic / Input
- MJ on DIY Pitchfork Pod – Monopod
- guy01 on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
- Steven O on Panolapse – Panoramic Panning Software for Time Lapse Video
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6