A few items online that might be of interest. One item is another USB Follow focus that seems to mimic the Okii USB Focus Controller (video above) in many ways. Besides being able to control the Focus on Canon EF lenses by simply plugging it in via USB port, there’s also communications to start/stop video, change ISO, change Aperture, and more. The Okii still gives the better pricing, so you should definitely look into that for a USB FF, but if you want to find out more about the other guy (click here).
The next item is the Cinematics DSLR Matte Box with dual 4×4 rotating filter trays (no mention if they can rotate individually). Mounts on standard 15mm rails, and looks like a swing away design complete with a 3pc eyebrow and flags. States that it’s made from Aluminum and Zinc Alloy with an anodized finish. Sounds good from here. A bit higher priced than the recently announced D|Matte, but seems to offer a bit more in features. Don’t know about anyone else, but this looks like it’s a much better design than the Proaim stuff. (Click here to Find Matte Box).
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- vladbox on 2 For 1 Deal – Tascam TH02 Closed-Back Headphones
- John on 312 / 508 / 876 LED Video Light Overview
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Damian on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- mark fraunhofer on Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
- Emm on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Thomas on Steadicam Merlin Vest with Glidecam HD1000 / HD2000 / HD4000 Stabilizers
- Don on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement