DSLR Flycam Nano Body Vest Stabilizer
December 10, 2011
Is it me or is this something new from Flycam? I don’t remember seeing something exactly like this before in their product line. It’s a new body vest support for those Flycam DSLR Stabilizers. It doesn’t look like your typical spring loaded isoelastic stabilizer arm, so it may not be used for walking or running shots. It looks like it’s just a system to help carry the weight, like the Body Pod system available from Glidecam (found here) – only it looks better.
The new Flycam Body Vest / Stabilizer Arm can be adjusted up/down, left/right, and angled in just about any fashion you can think of. The different joints in the arm can be locked in place, but I wonder if it can still be used and redirect some of that weight if it’s left fairly loose.
So far it’s only available as a combo with a Flycam, but it doesn’t look extremely complicated if it’s a DIY build you’re looking to tackle. Found below (click here)
Flycam DSLR Nano Body Vest Stabilizer
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording