DSLR Flycam Nano Body Vest Stabilizer
December 10, 2011
Is it me or is this something new from Flycam? I don’t remember seeing something exactly like this before in their product line. It’s a new body vest support for those Flycam DSLR Stabilizers. It doesn’t look like your typical spring loaded isoelastic stabilizer arm, so it may not be used for walking or running shots. It looks like it’s just a system to help carry the weight, like the Body Pod system available from Glidecam (found here) – only it looks better.
The new Flycam Body Vest / Stabilizer Arm can be adjusted up/down, left/right, and angled in just about any fashion you can think of. The different joints in the arm can be locked in place, but I wonder if it can still be used and redirect some of that weight if it’s left fairly loose.
So far it’s only available as a combo with a Flycam, but it doesn’t look extremely complicated if it’s a DIY build you’re looking to tackle. Found below (click here)
Flycam DSLR Nano Body Vest Stabilizer
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera