Is it me or is this something new from Flycam? I don’t remember seeing something exactly like this before in their product line. It’s a new body vest support for those Flycam DSLR Stabilizers. It doesn’t look like your typical spring loaded isoelastic stabilizer arm, so it may not be used for walking or running shots. It looks like it’s just a system to help carry the weight, like the Body Pod system available from Glidecam (found here) – only it looks better.
The new Flycam Body Vest / Stabilizer Arm can be adjusted up/down, left/right, and angled in just about any fashion you can think of. The different joints in the arm can be locked in place, but I wonder if it can still be used and redirect some of that weight if it’s left fairly loose.
So far it’s only available as a combo with a Flycam, but it doesn’t look extremely complicated if it’s a DIY build you’re looking to tackle. Found below (click here)
Flycam DSLR Nano Body Vest Stabilizer
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Liang on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Stanton on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- jimmy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Soike on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?