I got a quick glimpse of this unique Dougmon Small Camera Stabilizer over in New York during PhotoPlus Expo, but didn’t really get to try it out. It’s an interesting little arm brace that gives you freedom to shoot with a steady hand, but it’s no replacement for a rig where you need to mount all of your other accessories.
It’s also not going to give you a locked off tripod-shot, but from the design I can see how it would alleviate those dreaded micro-vibrations, especially when shooting with lenses that don’t have Image Stabilization. As much as i’d like to try something like this out, it comes with a $500+ US dollar price tag. I’ll keep my opinions to myself, but who out there has thoughts on such product?
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow