I got a quick glimpse of this unique Dougmon Small Camera Stabilizer over in New York during PhotoPlus Expo, but didn’t really get to try it out. It’s an interesting little arm brace that gives you freedom to shoot with a steady hand, but it’s no replacement for a rig where you need to mount all of your other accessories.
It’s also not going to give you a locked off tripod-shot, but from the design I can see how it would alleviate those dreaded micro-vibrations, especially when shooting with lenses that don’t have Image Stabilization. As much as i’d like to try something like this out, it comes with a $500+ US dollar price tag. I’ll keep my opinions to myself, but who out there has thoughts on such product?
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Joseph on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Dave on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- OldCorpse on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- David Peterson on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- brandon on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder