DJI Phantom GoPro Mount Jello Fix
March 31, 2013
The DJI Phantom Quadcopter for the GoPro Hero cameras are still gaining popularity, but getting smooth footage is impossible without a few modifications. The first step is to ensure your rotors are balanced properly, and then start looking into a way to create an isolation mount for your camera. There’s been several ideas on how to create this, but this DIY Wire Isolation Mount seems to be a great and more secure solution.
The single wire isolation mount design is adjustable to have more or less tension. A few web searches show how to DIY one yourself, or if you’re not the DIY type, check out one ready made GoPro Hero Wire Isolation Mount for the DJI Phantom now available via eBay (click here).
DJI Phantom Single Wire Isolation Mount GoPro
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- krys on SevenOak TV 15 Electronic Time Lapse Rotating Pan Head
- David on RodeLink Wireless Microphone Kits Begin Shipping
- Joseph on SevenOak TV 15 Electronic Time Lapse Rotating Pan Head
- Emm on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Bigosa on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Bob on NAB 2015 – Fotodiox Expands Flapjack Edge lit LED Light Product Line
- Val on Fancier FC-02H Fluid Head Review