26Sep DIY Single Slider Stand
When you’ve got yourself a fairly long slider (usually over 4ft.), it will often require one very very heavy tripod, or two simple lightweight stands. There’s also a few sliders that ALWAYS require two stands, like JuicedLink’s latest DIY slider. Rod’s DIY solution is to use a single ironing board that is quick to setup, can adjust to various heights, fold flat, and is dirt cheap. [Thanks Rod] Keep note that you’ll probably require some level ground as each corner is not adjustable.
If you’re concerned about aesthetics, another cheap solution that mimics the same folding and height adjustment features as an ironing board is a musicians keyboard stand (as found below).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Panasonic GH4 4K Camera Back in Stock!
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Joseph on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- OldCorpse on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Keith Moreau on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Review: Laing X-15 Vest Arm kit with Laing P-04 Video Stabilizer
- Carlos B on Name the new Konova Auto Panning Slider
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6