DIY Padded Camera Roller Bag
November 15, 2012
Mike writes in and shares an update about a product that was currently out of stock for a while. It’s a tip I shared a while back about Creating a Padded Camera Roller Bag. Although in the video I state it’s under $30 dollars, the item is now back online for a slightly increased price of $39.99. Still it’s a great tip for making a padded roller bag, and if you’re like me I travel with three. Huge cost savings overall, even if it’s just for your accessories and not your main camera bag.
You can find pretty much the exact style insert i’m using via Calumet finally back in stock right now following the link (click here).
Calumet Padded Roller Insert Dividers
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Upgraded CAME-MINI2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from CAMETV
- Brando on Upgraded CAME-MINI2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from CAMETV
- Steve on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Emm on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Naim on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Ron on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Tony on Pro As Arri 650W Light vs Arri 650W
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration