DIY Padded Camera Roller Bag
November 15, 2012
Mike writes in and shares an update about a product that was currently out of stock for a while. It’s a tip I shared a while back about Creating a Padded Camera Roller Bag. Although in the video I state it’s under $30 dollars, the item is now back online for a slightly increased price of $39.99. Still it’s a great tip for making a padded roller bag, and if you’re like me I travel with three. Huge cost savings overall, even if it’s just for your accessories and not your main camera bag.
You can find pretty much the exact style insert i’m using via Calumet finally back in stock right now following the link (click here).
Calumet Padded Roller Insert Dividers
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Joey on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s