DIY Padded Camera Roller Bag
November 15, 2012
Mike writes in and shares an update about a product that was currently out of stock for a while. It’s a tip I shared a while back about Creating a Padded Camera Roller Bag. Although in the video I state it’s under $30 dollars, the item is now back online for a slightly increased price of $39.99. Still it’s a great tip for making a padded roller bag, and if you’re like me I travel with three. Huge cost savings overall, even if it’s just for your accessories and not your main camera bag.
You can find pretty much the exact style insert i’m using via Calumet finally back in stock right now following the link (click here).
Calumet Padded Roller Insert Dividers
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- JH on CAME-TV CAME-MINI 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Tom on NAB 2015 BlackMagic Design Ursa Mini 4.6K
- lolicht on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Steve on NikonHacker.com – Improving Nikon DSLRs
- Ant on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Rushdi Baharum on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- chaouchnabil on CAMETV 8000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Supports Large and Heavier Camera Systems
- Ivan on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor