Mike writes in and shares an update about a product that was currently out of stock for a while. It’s a tip I shared a while back about Creating a Padded Camera Roller Bag. Although in the video I state it’s under $30 dollars, the item is now back online for a slightly increased price of $39.99. Still it’s a great tip for making a padded roller bag, and if you’re like me I travel with three. Huge cost savings overall, even if it’s just for your accessories and not your main camera bag.
You can find pretty much the exact style insert i’m using via Calumet finally back in stock right now following the link (click here).
Calumet Padded Roller Insert Dividers
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Matthew on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Bruce Lemieux on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- sonu on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Han on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- earl studios on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- Bob Peak on Magic Carpet – Camera Slider + Motion Control
- Emm on New CAME 6000 Ready to Run (RTR) 2-Axis Active Gimbal Stabilizer