DIY Padded Camera Roller Bag
November 15, 2012
Mike writes in and shares an update about a product that was currently out of stock for a while. It’s a tip I shared a while back about Creating a Padded Camera Roller Bag. Although in the video I state it’s under $30 dollars, the item is now back online for a slightly increased price of $39.99. Still it’s a great tip for making a padded roller bag, and if you’re like me I travel with three. Huge cost savings overall, even if it’s just for your accessories and not your main camera bag.
You can find pretty much the exact style insert i’m using via Calumet finally back in stock right now following the link (click here).
Calumet Padded Roller Insert Dividers
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera