DIY Motorized JuicedLink Slider
December 6, 2011
Awesome DIY motorized JuicedLink slider from Vimeo member Gary Bagelman.
Not much on the details of the parts used, but i’m sure we’ll be hearing from him soon. Gary has updated his video details to list the parts used to create his motorized version. I attempted the same using some inexpensive parts (all found here), but I didn’t take the time to make it robust enough for vertical slides. Mine was mainly based on double sided tape and the cheapest servo available.
Gary claims that his setup can pull his JL slider vertically with no problems using a cog style belt driven pulley. [Thanks Gary]. I would love to see some examples of this. The great thing about the JuicedLink slider kit is that you can make your roller bearing as long or as short as you want. You can always swap rails depending on your requirements. With a smooth roller bearing slider + slow speed motor, you’re able to achieve some very consistent slides on a budget. You can find some additional information about the JuicedLink DIY sliders (click here).
JuicedLink DIY Slider Kit
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Motorized JuicedLink Slider Gone Vertical » CheesyCam
- Another look at a Motorized JuicedLink Slider » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC