DIY Lego Friction Follow Focus + Tutorial
February 12, 2011
Submitted by one of our readers in the comments section [Thanks Jerry]. Here’s an interesting video on a DIY Lego follow focus from YouTube member havok2. Small, Lightweight and stable. It is attached directly to the lens, and variable sizing helps to adjust for other lenses. Taking it even further, there’s a complete 3D Rendered video tutorial on how to put everything together. Additional photos can be found via slideshow http://slideshow.havok2.imageloop.com/en/index.htm. To help you get a better idea, you can check out the video description, questions, and additional comments at the video page.
3D Rendered Build Video
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Mike_Rea on Aputure DEC Lens Adapter + Wireless Follow Focus for Canon EF to Sony E-Mount and MFT
- deceres on Best Quadcopter for 2015 – DJI Phantom 3 or 3DR Solo Smart Quadcopter?
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test