DIY Lego Friction Follow Focus + Tutorial
February 12, 2011
Submitted by one of our readers in the comments section [Thanks Jerry]. Here’s an interesting video on a DIY Lego follow focus from YouTube member havok2. Small, Lightweight and stable. It is attached directly to the lens, and variable sizing helps to adjust for other lenses. Taking it even further, there’s a complete 3D Rendered video tutorial on how to put everything together. Additional photos can be found via slideshow http://slideshow.havok2.imageloop.com/en/index.htm. To help you get a better idea, you can check out the video description, questions, and additional comments at the video page.
3D Rendered Build Video
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime