DIY HDMI Pincher Gini Cage
October 4, 2012
Here’s a simple DIY way to add an HDMI Cable Pinch to one of those Gini Panasonic GH2 Video Cages [Thanks Asa]. You could use this same technique on any of the other cages offered by Gini, and I just noticed that Gini is also offering a specific cage for the Canon 5D Mark III if you need all of those mounting points. Check out the Gini gear on eBay (Click Here).
Gini Rigs Canon 5D Mark III Video Cage
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera