DIY Follow Focus Projects
October 29, 2010
Here’s two videos showing some innovation around DIY Follow Focus projects. This first one (above), sent to me by Phuong H., is a DIY follow focus designed for the Sony NEX-VG10 Interchangeable Lens Handycam Camcorder. This is probably the first DIY project ever on one of them fancy shiny new camcorders. There’s not much information on how you can DIY yourself, but this video might turn on a few light bulbs in your head.
The second video (below), shared by Robert J. takes the simple hose clamp DIY follow focus idea and drums up a new way of adding dry erase focus marks, so that you can wipe them down and start all over.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Steve on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Emm on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Naim on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Ron on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Tony on Pro As Arri 650W Light vs Arri 650W
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Major on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Emm on Sony RX10 Mark II High Frame Rate 60fps 120fps 240fps 480fps 960fps