DIY Follow Focus Projects
October 29, 2010
Here’s two videos showing some innovation around DIY Follow Focus projects. This first one (above), sent to me by Phuong H., is a DIY follow focus designed for the Sony NEX-VG10 Interchangeable Lens Handycam Camcorder. This is probably the first DIY project ever on one of them fancy shiny new camcorders. There’s not much information on how you can DIY yourself, but this video might turn on a few light bulbs in your head.
The second video (below), shared by Robert J. takes the simple hose clamp DIY follow focus idea and drums up a new way of adding dry erase focus marks, so that you can wipe them down and start all over.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Mark on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Koichi Sakaguchi on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Sara on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Aberracus on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s