Here’s two videos showing some innovation around DIY Follow Focus projects. This first one (above), sent to me by Phuong H., is a DIY follow focus designed for the Sony NEX-VG10 Interchangeable Lens Handycam Camcorder. This is probably the first DIY project ever on one of them fancy shiny new camcorders. There’s not much information on how you can DIY yourself, but this video might turn on a few light bulbs in your head.
The second video (below), shared by Robert J. takes the simple hose clamp DIY follow focus idea and drums up a new way of adding dry erase focus marks, so that you can wipe them down and start all over.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?