DIY Follow Focus Projects
October 29, 2010
Here’s two videos showing some innovation around DIY Follow Focus projects. This first one (above), sent to me by Phuong H., is a DIY follow focus designed for the Sony NEX-VG10 Interchangeable Lens Handycam Camcorder. This is probably the first DIY project ever on one of them fancy shiny new camcorders. There’s not much information on how you can DIY yourself, but this video might turn on a few light bulbs in your head.
The second video (below), shared by Robert J. takes the simple hose clamp DIY follow focus idea and drums up a new way of adding dry erase focus marks, so that you can wipe them down and start all over.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- editwizard on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- Bill on HUGE Savings on LEXAR CFast 2.0 3400X Media Cards
- Ryan Butt on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- getem on NAB 2015 – Fotodiox Expands Flapjack Edge lit LED Light Product Line
- Dalia on Canon 100mm Macro IS – Coffee Mug Replica
- krys on NAB 2015 – Fotodiox Expands Flapjack Edge lit LED Light Product Line
- Jamie on Best Quadcopter for 2015 – DJI Phantom 3 or 3DR Solo Smart Quadcopter?