Today i’ve released several videos showing the assembly of the CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer. The videos start from basic assembly to basic PID tuning (very basic), and a few personal tweaks. It’s a work in progress but for those who have just decided to pick up a CAME 7000 DIY gimbal kit, it should be a good start.
I’ve also broken up the videos into several parts, so that it’s easier to skip certain sections if you’re already half way through your build. As more questions come in, hopefully I will be able to add more and more useful content and refine each of the build instructions.
In order to keep all of the questions, comments, answers, and other information centralized, i’ve set up a separate page for the videos and articles at http://gimbal.cheesycam.com.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera