Today i’ve released several videos showing the assembly of the CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer. The videos start from basic assembly to basic PID tuning (very basic), and a few personal tweaks. It’s a work in progress but for those who have just decided to pick up a CAME 7000 DIY gimbal kit, it should be a good start.
I’ve also broken up the videos into several parts, so that it’s easier to skip certain sections if you’re already half way through your build. As more questions come in, hopefully I will be able to add more and more useful content and refine each of the build instructions.
In order to keep all of the questions, comments, answers, and other information centralized, i’ve set up a separate page for the videos and articles at http://gimbal.cheesycam.com.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Drew Gauley on Sony SDHC SDXC micoSD Media Card Discount Bundles
- Emm on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Emm on Control 3 Axis Gimbal via Bluetooth with Basecam Android App
- Kevin Conder on Control 3 Axis Gimbal via Bluetooth with Basecam Android App
- Luke Kwan on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Mark Rigler on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Joseph on GoPro Hero4 4K 30FPS Action Camera
- Daily Film Fix on HyColour PRO Color Grading Tool for FCPX