Today i’ve released several videos showing the assembly of the CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer. The videos start from basic assembly to basic PID tuning (very basic), and a few personal tweaks. It’s a work in progress but for those who have just decided to pick up a CAME 7000 DIY gimbal kit, it should be a good start.
I’ve also broken up the videos into several parts, so that it’s easier to skip certain sections if you’re already half way through your build. As more questions come in, hopefully I will be able to add more and more useful content and refine each of the build instructions.
In order to keep all of the questions, comments, answers, and other information centralized, i’ve set up a separate page for the videos and articles at http://gimbal.cheesycam.com.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Robert A on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- DomSim on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- keri on Cyber Monday LED2000 Bi-Color Special – Dracast
- Tiko on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Emm on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Emm on Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder/Monitor + PowerStation Solution
- T22 on Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder/Monitor + PowerStation Solution
- Todd on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts