DIY BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Cable
February 10, 2014
I just wanted to make this video to clear a few things up for those who don’t know how to power up the (BMPCC). Any 12V battery will work, in fact they say any 12V-20V battery will fine to power and charge up the BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera.
Just two little pieces you can pick up, requires no soldering, and you’re pretty much ready to go to connect your BMPCC to most common 12V batteries. Just to make sure you have the correct polarity (positive in / negative out), here’s the cable i’m using below.
And to simplify things even more, here’s a barrel tip adapter used for most common DC battery outputs with clear icons representing Negative / Positive, and requires no soldering.
5.5×2.5 DC Barrel Tip
Here’s a link to those inexpensive 12V CCTV batteries as well.
12V Super battery
These little iPhone clips run under $2 Dollars. Handy for a few things.
iPhone SmartPhone Tripod Clips
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Casey Ryan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- pablogrollan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- mad on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Will on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Southerndude on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Colin on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- AO&JO Photography on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers