I just wanted to make this video to clear a few things up for those who don’t know how to power up the (BMPCC). Any 12V battery will work, in fact they say any 12V-20V battery will fine to power and charge up the BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera.
Just two little pieces you can pick up, requires no soldering, and you’re pretty much ready to go to connect your BMPCC to most common 12V batteries. Just to make sure you have the correct polarity (positive in / negative out), here’s the cable i’m using below.
And to simplify things even more, here’s a barrel tip adapter used for most common DC battery outputs with clear icons representing Negative / Positive, and requires no soldering.
5.5×2.5 DC Barrel Tip
Here’s a link to those inexpensive 12V CCTV batteries as well.
12V Super battery
These little iPhone clips run under $2 Dollars. Handy for a few things.
iPhone SmartPhone Tripod Clips
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- stephen on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer