D.I.Y or B.U.Y – Beauty Dish
March 26, 2010
Above DIY project from http://www.flickr.com/photos/sundevilstormin/3558388856/
Spring is here, weather is awesome, time to get back to Photography. I’ve been checking out a bunch of DIY beauty dish articles on the web, and boy do they look really good. If you’re not familiar, a beauty dish better diffuses a flash output to wrap your subject in nice soft even lighting. This is especially very flattering with Portraits and headshots. Check around and you’ll find a bunch of DIY beauty dish tutorials, and i’ve been considering it myself. If you’re not the DIY type you can find some very affordable Beauty Dishes that’s probably turning my idea for a D.I.Y into a B.U.Y.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC