Sucks posting this article, especially since the unit is not available for the same price (right now). I posted something about this new light hitting the market a few days ago, and of course it sold out fast. It was the first time a BI-Color Adjustable LED light was available for the price. Hopefully they’ll get them back on the market ASAP, because this light makes balancing fill light color so easy. Don’t worry i’m on top of this so if I find out updates, i’ll get it on this blog for ya’. If you want to check out the original post for these light you can find it HERE.
Sony battery Compatible + Panasonic w Adapter
Drop in Diffuser (Magenta not Shown)
Color Temperature Adjustment Dial
For now, here’s a few inexpensive other options for Bi-Color, Color Changing, Color Adjustable LED Video Lights (below).
[Update Update] Now Back Available Here:
240 Dimmable Color Changing LED Video Light with Barndoors
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- 277 Bi-Color LED Video Lights – Socanland » CheesyCam
- HOT – 240 LED Bi-Color LED Video Lights » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- digitalcyclops on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- kicap on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Gary on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- Rob S. on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- mad on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jeff on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?