Sucks posting this article, especially since the unit is not available for the same price (right now). I posted something about this new light hitting the market a few days ago, and of course it sold out fast. It was the first time a BI-Color Adjustable LED light was available for the price. Hopefully they’ll get them back on the market ASAP, because this light makes balancing fill light color so easy. Don’t worry i’m on top of this so if I find out updates, i’ll get it on this blog for ya’. If you want to check out the original post for these light you can find it HERE.
Sony battery Compatible + Panasonic w Adapter
Drop in Diffuser (Magenta not Shown)
Color Temperature Adjustment Dial
For now, here’s a few inexpensive other options for Bi-Color, Color Changing, Color Adjustable LED Video Lights (below).
[Update Update] Now Back Available Here:
240 Dimmable Color Changing LED Video Light with Barndoors
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- 277 Bi-Color LED Video Lights – Socanland » CheesyCam
- HOT – 240 LED Bi-Color LED Video Lights » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?