Color Changing / Dimmable – 240 LED Video Light
March 29, 2011
Sucks posting this article, especially since the unit is not available for the same price (right now). I posted something about this new light hitting the market a few days ago, and of course it sold out fast. It was the first time a BI-Color Adjustable LED light was available for the price. Hopefully they’ll get them back on the market ASAP, because this light makes balancing fill light color so easy. Don’t worry i’m on top of this so if I find out updates, i’ll get it on this blog for ya’. If you want to check out the original post for these light you can find it HERE.
Sony battery Compatible + Panasonic w Adapter
Drop in Diffuser (Magenta not Shown)
Color Temperature Adjustment Dial
For now, here’s a few inexpensive other options for Bi-Color, Color Changing, Color Adjustable LED Video Lights (below).
[Update Update] Now Back Available Here:
240 Dimmable Color Changing LED Video Light with Barndoors
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- 277 Bi-Color LED Video Lights – Socanland » CheesyCam
- HOT – 240 LED Bi-Color LED Video Lights » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC