Collapsible Aluminum Gear Cart Foam Filled Tires
January 30, 2012
I once had an idea about hard mounting a Bike seat in a wagon to tow a Steadicam camera operator around using a bike (slow speed of course), but I never could find the right platform to pull it off. Today Jerry shares a find on some Marine Grade aluminum folding carts that could be used for a variety of things besides just hauling gear.
The heavy duty folding Aluminum cart’s large 20″ airless, foam-filled rubber tires are designed for easy maneuverability and stability on rough or thorny terrain as well as on steep grades, and will never go flat. The cart is designed with a capacity of 5.75 cu ft moving up to 330 lbs. If you want a fully enclosed unit, there is an optional gate. If you plan to tow the cart with a bike, there’s also a trailer hitch available. This might be my solution. [Thanks Jerry]
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Robert A on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- DomSim on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- keri on Cyber Monday LED2000 Bi-Color Special – Dracast
- Tiko on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Emm on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Emm on Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder/Monitor + PowerStation Solution
- T22 on Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder/Monitor + PowerStation Solution
- Todd on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts