Cinegear 2014 – Dracast LED Fresnel Lighting
June 11, 2014
Cinegear 2014 – Rodney with Dracast showcases new Fresnel lighting using high quality CREE LEDs. According to the product page, the new fresnel series carries a high 95 CRI rating.
The Dracast LED FRESNEL Series is the newest release in the Dracast product line, and it’s arriving with a bang. The Dracast FRESNEL Series is designed using our MASM (Multi Arrary Surface Mount) LED technology. MASM uses an array of perfectly balanced high-output surface mount LED chips, and fits them into an ultra-focused lens housing. This creates tremendous light output with virtually flawless color consistency. Adding to this a virtually silent active fan cooling system, and the Dracast FRESNEL Series is poised to be a game changer.
For more information about the new Dracast LED Fresnel Series visit the Dracast website (here).
Dracast High CRI LED FRESNEL Series
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Chris K. on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Emm on Hybrid Gimbal – Merging CAME-TV Mini2 with CAME-TV SINGLE
- jsfilmz on Hybrid Gimbal – Merging CAME-TV Mini2 with CAME-TV SINGLE
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- jsfilmz on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- T2 on Kamerar QV-1 M LCD View Finder for Mirrorless Systems
- Patrick on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Emm on Kamerar QV-1 M LCD View Finder for Mirrorless Systems