Cinegear 2014 – Dracast LED Fresnel Lighting
June 11, 2014
Cinegear 2014 – Rodney with Dracast showcases new Fresnel lighting using high quality CREE LEDs. According to the product page, the new fresnel series carries a high 95 CRI rating.
The Dracast LED FRESNEL Series is the newest release in the Dracast product line, and it’s arriving with a bang. The Dracast FRESNEL Series is designed using our MASM (Multi Arrary Surface Mount) LED technology. MASM uses an array of perfectly balanced high-output surface mount LED chips, and fits them into an ultra-focused lens housing. This creates tremendous light output with virtually flawless color consistency. Adding to this a virtually silent active fan cooling system, and the Dracast FRESNEL Series is poised to be a game changer.
For more information about the new Dracast LED Fresnel Series visit the Dracast website (here).
Dracast High CRI LED FRESNEL Series
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Tom on NAB 2015 BlackMagic Design Ursa Mini 4.6K
- lolicht on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Ant on Crazy DEAL – BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Lens + Battery + SD Card
- Rushdi Baharum on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- chaouchnabil on CAMETV 8000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Supports Large and Heavier Camera Systems
- Ivan on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- Apostolos on NAB 2015 BlackMagic Design Ursa Mini 4.6K
- kicap on Tilta Armorman Gimbal Support Vest