This blog is ‘moving mountains’ thanks to all the readers out there who link back. We’ve seen it before where i’ve blogged about an item and prices go up. I blogged about a 717AH fluid head that’s been on the shelves for years, and basically wiped out that entire inventory in the first 4 hours of my blog post. (They are still on major backorder).
Here’s another example. I’ve been peeking through the eBay listings today on DSLR Rig sales. Let’s just say sales haven’t been on the upward trend for these type of rigs. I did although blog about the first ever $99 dollar Rod Rig DSLR shoulder shooter and that particular item went out the door faster than the seller expected. Well ‘Gini Rigs’, the Korean DSLR rig manufacturer most likely caught on, saw the attention this blog provided, and decided to launch their own version of a $99 dollar dslr shooter. So thanks to all the readers who link back and share this website. You’re efforts are driving down prices on the competition around the world. Check out the new $99 Dollar Korean DSLR Shooter on eBay.
If you want to do more, all you have to do is link back on your BlogRoll, Twitter, Facebook, Digg, and just get the word on out this blog. The more attention this blog gets, the sweeter the deals you’ll get by driving down some of these ridiculous prices. Follow me on Twitter too!
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow