Cheesycam Changes the Game
July 15, 2010
This blog is ‘moving mountains’ thanks to all the readers out there who link back. We’ve seen it before where i’ve blogged about an item and prices go up. I blogged about a 717AH fluid head that’s been on the shelves for years, and basically wiped out that entire inventory in the first 4 hours of my blog post. (They are still on major backorder).
Here’s another example. I’ve been peeking through the eBay listings today on DSLR Rig sales. Let’s just say sales haven’t been on the upward trend for these type of rigs. I did although blog about the first ever $99 dollar Rod Rig DSLR shoulder shooter and that particular item went out the door faster than the seller expected. Well ‘Gini Rigs’, the Korean DSLR rig manufacturer most likely caught on, saw the attention this blog provided, and decided to launch their own version of a $99 dollar dslr shooter. So thanks to all the readers who link back and share this website. You’re efforts are driving down prices on the competition around the world. Check out the new $99 Dollar Korean DSLR Shooter on eBay.
If you want to do more, all you have to do is link back on your BlogRoll, Twitter, Facebook, Digg, and just get the word on out this blog. The more attention this blog gets, the sweeter the deals you’ll get by driving down some of these ridiculous prices. Follow me on Twitter too!
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Full Inverted Mode with the CAME-SINGLE 3-Axis Gimbal
- Romel on Full Inverted Mode with the CAME-SINGLE 3-Axis Gimbal
- jah on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Emm on SLR Magic Anamorphot 1.33x Anamorphic Lens Adapter with Sony RX10 Mark II
- Jeremy Dulac on SLR Magic Anamorphot 1.33x Anamorphic Lens Adapter with Sony RX10 Mark II
- Ivar on Quick Tip Pop Up Diffusion for LED Lighting – Use a White Hamper
- Zak on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration