People have asked me about what I used to make the stabilizer. So i’ve revised the video a bit to include photos of the stabilizer and information about the parts.
I’ve also attached a few photos of my 5D Mark II mounted ‘Right Side Up’ and also “Upside Down” for those very low flying shots.
All parts available at Home Depot. I was literally sprinting to keep up with the kids, but the stabilizer worked pretty well.
Camera 5D Mark II with Sigma 20mm. Sorry video isn’t HD I was going for functionality of the stabilizer on this demo, not video quality. More photos will be available in the Photos link. More sample videos will be available in the Videos link.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Jerome Demers on NEW DJI Phantom Vision+ Quadcopter Setup for First Flight
- Steve on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Paul on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Mydaddy on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- Darren Levine on Digislider Motion Control Time Lapse Motorized Slider Kit Demo
- Darren Levine on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- J Toha on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- smokermarine on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens