People have asked me about what I used to make the stabilizer. So i’ve revised the video a bit to include photos of the stabilizer and information about the parts.
I’ve also attached a few photos of my 5D Mark II mounted ‘Right Side Up’ and also “Upside Down” for those very low flying shots.
All parts available at Home Depot. I was literally sprinting to keep up with the kids, but the stabilizer worked pretty well.
Camera 5D Mark II with Sigma 20mm. Sorry video isn’t HD I was going for functionality of the stabilizer on this demo, not video quality. More photos will be available in the Photos link. More sample videos will be available in the Videos link.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Val on Fancier FC-02H Fluid Head Review
- Emm on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Emm on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- editwizard on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- Pops on HUGE Savings on LEXAR CFast 2.0 3400X Media Cards
- Bill on HUGE Savings on LEXAR CFast 2.0 3400X Media Cards
- Ryan Butt on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter