People have asked me about what I used to make the stabilizer. So i’ve revised the video a bit to include photos of the stabilizer and information about the parts.
I’ve also attached a few photos of my 5D Mark II mounted ‘Right Side Up’ and also “Upside Down” for those very low flying shots.
All parts available at Home Depot. I was literally sprinting to keep up with the kids, but the stabilizer worked pretty well.
Camera 5D Mark II with Sigma 20mm. Sorry video isn’t HD I was going for functionality of the stabilizer on this demo, not video quality. More photos will be available in the Photos link. More sample videos will be available in the Videos link.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Tom on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- john on DIY BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Cable
- john on BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera 12V Battery Plate DIY
- VanWeddings on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- Bkpr100 on Magic Carpet – Camera Slider + Motion Control
- joots on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Matthew on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design