Just posted another pair of expensive items online, starting at just .99 cents. This is a pair of sexy Gini DSLR rig handles – Black w/ Red accents. If you know Gini Rigs, these parts are not easily available seperately. I have small hands and have been comfortable with the Express35 HD Handles. These Gini’s have been sitting around for a while. Time to go.
More .99 cent auctions to come so stay tuned. If you haven’t looked into the other auctions you can find them here: http://cheesycam.com/cheesycam-99-cent-auctions/
[Update] Another .99 cent auction posted up. This time it’s for the hard to find 4 pcs. Gini DSLR Cage Clamps. These are very cool, and first seen with RedRock Micro’s Cinema Bundle. I can’t seem to find them on their site anymore. Very cool special clamps to position rods off to the side or even above as seen in my post http://cheesycam.com/the-gini-rig-arrives-from-korea/
Gini DSLR Cage Rod Clamps Blac w/ Red accents
[Update][Update] Just posted the Ikan Friction Follow Focus sytem. This is just the FF with the base shown in the image. You can find more information here where it is shown with optional equipment: Ikan Friction Follow Focus
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- digitalcyclops on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- kicap on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Gary on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- Rob S. on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- mad on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jeff on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?