Cheaper Shoulder Rigs Hong Kong
June 13, 2010
If you thought those ‘Gini Rigs’ coming out of Korea were cheap, check out the new rigs showing up on eBay coming out of Hong Kong. Gini Rigs started inflating prices, I’m thinking to meet demands once they became popular. Made from CNC’d machined aluminum, black matte finish, 90 degree rod clamps, adjustable handles, and all standard 15mm so you can mix and match them to even RedRock and Zacuto. These puppies are going for cheap right now, but we’ll see how long those prices stick around before it becomes popular. Check out the Hong Kong Should Mount Rigs following this link.
[UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE] I received a Gini Rig and reviewed it here: http://cheesycam.com/the-gini-rig-arrives-from-korea
[Updated] Full Gini Rig Photo Gallery and Review
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Harry on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Emm on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Alex Talis on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Petter Sand on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- AO&JO Photography on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?