Carry Speed VF-3 View Finder on GH2 Camera
September 27, 2012
The new Carry Speed VF-3 LCD View Finder does not sit low enough to be used on a camera like the GH2, so the solution would be to raise the camera. Here Scott writes in and shares his DIY mod using two Sima quick release adapters to get the viewfinder to somewhat fit on the GH2 camera [Thanks Scott]. It’s a very close fit, but keep in mind it was never originally designed to work with the GH2 camera.
This DIY solution to raise the camera is basically the same technique I used to mount the Carry Speed VF-3 to my Sony RX100 (seen here) and also used the same method to mount to a Sony NEX-7. For those that aren’t familiar with the Carry Speed VF-3, here’s a great product review from HDSLRNOW.com.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- wideofilmowanie lublin on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Scott on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Patrick on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Bruce on Kamerar Mark II Video Sliders now with Full Bearings
- Fionn on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Joe Bourke on Movo Magic Ball Multi Adapter w/6 Rods for Mounting Accessories