Carry Speed VF-3 View Finder on GH2 Camera
September 27, 2012
The new Carry Speed VF-3 LCD View Finder does not sit low enough to be used on a camera like the GH2, so the solution would be to raise the camera. Here Scott writes in and shares his DIY mod using two Sima quick release adapters to get the viewfinder to somewhat fit on the GH2 camera [Thanks Scott]. It’s a very close fit, but keep in mind it was never originally designed to work with the GH2 camera.
This DIY solution to raise the camera is basically the same technique I used to mount the Carry Speed VF-3 to my Sony RX100 (seen here) and also used the same method to mount to a Sony NEX-7. For those that aren’t familiar with the Carry Speed VF-3, here’s a great product review from HDSLRNOW.com.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Aputure DEC Remote Wireless Follow Focus Canon EF Lens Adapter – First Examples
- Emm on IndiProTools Power Pods Power Anything with LP-E6 Batteries
- Dan on IndiProTools Power Pods Power Anything with LP-E6 Batteries
- frenchmonkeys on Aputure DEC Remote Wireless Follow Focus Canon EF Lens Adapter – First Examples
- Eliu on Glide Gear DEV Dolly Giveaway
- Ryan on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Chas on Auto Pan Video Head with Parallax Video Slider Add-On Track