Carry Speed VF-3 View Finder on GH2 Camera
September 27, 2012
The new Carry Speed VF-3 LCD View Finder does not sit low enough to be used on a camera like the GH2, so the solution would be to raise the camera. Here Scott writes in and shares his DIY mod using two Sima quick release adapters to get the viewfinder to somewhat fit on the GH2 camera [Thanks Scott]. It’s a very close fit, but keep in mind it was never originally designed to work with the GH2 camera.
This DIY solution to raise the camera is basically the same technique I used to mount the Carry Speed VF-3 to my Sony RX100 (seen here) and also used the same method to mount to a Sony NEX-7. For those that aren’t familiar with the Carry Speed VF-3, here’s a great product review from HDSLRNOW.com.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- mad on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Will on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Southerndude on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Colin on Cheesycam Group Buy – Varavon BMPCC Armor Cage + 15mm Rod Kit + External Battery Power Bundle
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- AO&JO Photography on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter
- MikeyMike on Basic Overview of SLRMagic Anamorphot Anamorphic Lens Adapter