Carry Speed MagFilter Polarizer – Officially Available
August 30, 2012
The new Carry Speed MagFilter System Polarizers for high end compact cameras that lack threaded filter mounts are officially available today. If you’re not quite sure what this is, you can see an old article posted (here). If you’re unsure whether it will fit your camera, you can download and print a template to test with your camera from the product page.
Or purchase direct from the CarrySpeed.com website from the MagFilter product page (Click Here)
Carry Speed MagFilter System – Polarizer
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC