Carry Speed MagFilter Polarizer – Officially Available
August 30, 2012
The new Carry Speed MagFilter System Polarizers for high end compact cameras that lack threaded filter mounts are officially available today. If you’re not quite sure what this is, you can see an old article posted (here). If you’re unsure whether it will fit your camera, you can download and print a template to test with your camera from the product page.
Or purchase direct from the CarrySpeed.com website from the MagFilter product page (Click Here)
Carry Speed MagFilter System – Polarizer
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime