Canon T4i / 650D with Battery Grip BG-E8
July 11, 2012
For every other Canon DSLR camera like the 7D, 5D Mark II, 60D, and 5D Mark III you’ll need a totally different grip. One good thing about the Rebel series cameras is that they continue to share the same LP-E8 battery type along with the same BG-E8 Battery Grip. A cheap BG-E8 grip for the T2i, T3i, and T4i with decent reviews can be found on Amazon and comes with two extra batteries (Click Here).
T2i, T3i, T4i BG-E8 Grip + 2 LP-E8 Batteries
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime