Over the years we’ve seen some amazing video from this camera, especially once it’s ‘unlocked’ with the Magic Lantern firmware. Even if you’re above and beyond the T2i as a video maker, it still makes for an awesome first time DSLR gift for budding photographers. Amazon sells this combo for over $600 (seen here), and eBay sells this kit for over $500+ (seen here)
Kyle writes in and shares a nice discount for the Canon T2i with the 18-55mm Kit Lens for just $299 [thanks Kyle]. The problem for most of us is that this particular deal is only available ‘In Store’ at your local Frys retailer. You can the deal listing at the Frys.com webpage (Click here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Panasonic GH4 4K Camera Back in Stock!
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Joseph on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- OldCorpse on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Keith Moreau on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Review: Laing X-15 Vest Arm kit with Laing P-04 Video Stabilizer
- Carlos B on Name the new Konova Auto Panning Slider
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6