The Canon T2i ( a.k.a 550D ) is hands down an awesome buy for any Videographer looking to get into DSLR video cameras. Taking virtually exact Video features from the Canon 7D for less than half the price, it’s pretty much a no brainer for first time vDSLR buyers. It’s a weird time right now for most people who purchased the 5D Mark II or Canon 7D. We used to feel good about having the most expensive cameras on the market, but now feel sort of silly for having overpayed on the features now available on the Canon T2i. Well I’ll just try to convince myself that I’m a Pioneer or Veteran of DSLR video. There in the beginning, before this revolution of sorts. So what if I paid thousands more for video features that consumers can now pick up at the local Walmart? Well so that i’m not too left out, I think it’s time I place an order for my Canon T2i…..
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?