Canon G1X Features and Specs
January 14, 2012
More specs available for view about Canon’s latest G1X camera. With a sensor almost as large as the Canon 7D and ISO noise rumored to be better using the latest High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor with DIGIC 5 Image Processor (up to 128oo ISO), this will be an interesting camera when you don’t want to carry an interchangeable lens camera or something as stripped down as a pocketable point and shoot.
58mm filter thread available on the lens, optional lens extensions can be mounted (i.e. wide angle), hot shoe to accept external Canon Speedlites, and a waterproof housing will be available also for some underwater action. I was pretty impressed with the video quality on the pocketable S100 with Digic 5 processor, but the S100 does not have an imaging sensor as large as the G1X. I can’t wait to start seeing some samples. You can check out the long list of features on the recently available Amazon pre-order page (click here).
Pre-Order Canon G1 X 14.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera Image Stabilized 1080p
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bob on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Tim on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- chris on Panasonic GH4 on Modified CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal
- Richard on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Southerndude on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Adam on AmazonBasics are More Affordable AA Rechargeable Batteries over Sanyo Eneloop
- OldCorpse on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Coop Cooper on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts