Canon G1X Features and Specs
January 14, 2012
More specs available for view about Canon’s latest G1X camera. With a sensor almost as large as the Canon 7D and ISO noise rumored to be better using the latest High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor with DIGIC 5 Image Processor (up to 128oo ISO), this will be an interesting camera when you don’t want to carry an interchangeable lens camera or something as stripped down as a pocketable point and shoot.
58mm filter thread available on the lens, optional lens extensions can be mounted (i.e. wide angle), hot shoe to accept external Canon Speedlites, and a waterproof housing will be available also for some underwater action. I was pretty impressed with the video quality on the pocketable S100 with Digic 5 processor, but the S100 does not have an imaging sensor as large as the G1X. I can’t wait to start seeing some samples. You can check out the long list of features on the recently available Amazon pre-order page (click here).
Pre-Order Canon G1 X 14.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera Image Stabilized 1080p
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Full Inverted Mode with the CAME-SINGLE 3-Axis Gimbal
- Romel on Full Inverted Mode with the CAME-SINGLE 3-Axis Gimbal
- jah on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Emm on SLR Magic Anamorphot 1.33x Anamorphic Lens Adapter with Sony RX10 Mark II
- Jeremy Dulac on SLR Magic Anamorphot 1.33x Anamorphic Lens Adapter with Sony RX10 Mark II
- Ivar on Quick Tip Pop Up Diffusion for LED Lighting – Use a White Hamper
- Zak on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration