More specs available for view about Canon’s latest G1X camera. With a sensor almost as large as the Canon 7D and ISO noise rumored to be better using the latest High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor with DIGIC 5 Image Processor (up to 128oo ISO), this will be an interesting camera when you don’t want to carry an interchangeable lens camera or something as stripped down as a pocketable point and shoot.
58mm filter thread available on the lens, optional lens extensions can be mounted (i.e. wide angle), hot shoe to accept external Canon Speedlites, and a waterproof housing will be available also for some underwater action. I was pretty impressed with the video quality on the pocketable S100 with Digic 5 processor, but the S100 does not have an imaging sensor as large as the G1X. I can’t wait to start seeing some samples. You can check out the long list of features on the recently available Amazon pre-order page (click here).
Pre-Order Canon G1 X 14.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera Image Stabilized 1080p
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording
- Brian K on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- hoang on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording