For those shooting on the Sony FS100, FS700, or NEX cameras who wish to control the iris of Canon EF lenses you would need something like the Metabones electronic adapter. In the last few weeks, a few other companies have developed a similar adapter that allows you to control the iris of a Canon EF lens directly from the Sony body, and states that it also supports Image Stabilization. One new adapter quotes the following:
” I hope this does not sound too silly: We developed this 100% on our own. We took a different route, and achieved the same result, if not better “
That’s a bold statement, and i’m hoping to shed more light to see how well this new Canon EF to Sony NEX smart adapter works. Especially since it’s currently half the price of the Metabones adapters. If you guys have more information, leave a comment. You can find this new EF to NEX adapter via eBay (Click Here).
Canon EF to Sony NEX Electronic Adapter
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?