For those shooting on the Sony FS100, FS700, or NEX cameras who wish to control the iris of Canon EF lenses you would need something like the Metabones electronic adapter. In the last few weeks, a few other companies have developed a similar adapter that allows you to control the iris of a Canon EF lens directly from the Sony body, and states that it also supports Image Stabilization. One new adapter quotes the following:
” I hope this does not sound too silly: We developed this 100% on our own. We took a different route, and achieved the same result, if not better “
That’s a bold statement, and i’m hoping to shed more light to see how well this new Canon EF to Sony NEX smart adapter works. Especially since it’s currently half the price of the Metabones adapters. If you guys have more information, leave a comment. You can find this new EF to NEX adapter via eBay (Click Here).
Canon EF to Sony NEX Electronic Adapter
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- brandon on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tom on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Daniel Hughes on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Emm on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Ryan G on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Emm on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Lee on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?