Canon adds Microsoft Tags
April 3, 2011
Next time you see these barcodes, you can scan it with your mobile device to get instant access to information, websites, videos, and more with Microsoft Tags. Microsoft Tags are a new kind of colorful bar code that can be ’scanned’ from your smartphone, giving you near instant access to web pages with detailed information about the product to help you make a purchase decision, including Ratings & Reviews from others who already own it. Once you install the free application, you simply launch the app on your smartphone, point your phone at the Tag, line it up in the crosshairs – and depending on your phone – either wait for it to scan the Tag or snap it yourself as if you were taking a picture.
All the information you’ll need to get started can be found here: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/microsoft_tag?WT.mc_id=EM1104CG01007&RID=1-184AEK&CON=1-2B31-780&PRO=&CID=1-14P1Y1
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Apostolos on Just Announced: Sony 16-35mm & 24-70mm f/2.8 ZA SSM II Vario-Sonnar T* Lenses