Canon adds Microsoft Tags
April 3, 2011
Next time you see these barcodes, you can scan it with your mobile device to get instant access to information, websites, videos, and more with Microsoft Tags. Microsoft Tags are a new kind of colorful bar code that can be ‘scanned’ from your smartphone, giving you near instant access to web pages with detailed information about the product to help you make a purchase decision, including Ratings & Reviews from others who already own it. Once you install the free application, you simply launch the app on your smartphone, point your phone at the Tag, line it up in the crosshairs – and depending on your phone – either wait for it to scan the Tag or snap it yourself as if you were taking a picture.
All the information you’ll need to get started can be found here: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/microsoft_tag?WT.mc_id=EM1104CG01007&RID=1-184AEK&CON=1-2B31-780&PRO=&CID=1-14P1Y1
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera