Canon 60D / T3i LCD View Finders
May 15, 2011
Swing out LCD’s are great for odd shooting positions, but posed some problems for DSLR LCD View Finders. The Canon 60D and T3i fall into this category. The solution is to use a frame that mounts under the camera body, but the pricing has been out of reach. Or has it?
Has anyone caught these new LCD Viewfinders for both 3″ and 3:2 DSLR LCD Screens? Claims to be compatible with the 60D and T3i cameras, as well as the older 5D/7D cameras.
I’m not seeing very much adjustments on the frame, so i’m wondering how they could get it to line up against so many different camera bodies? Sure the LCDs are a basic size, but the position on the body isn’t always the same. There’s definitely two different versions from the photos i’ve seen. One is a square 3″ and the other a more rectangular 3.2″. These VF’s have the obvious large eyecup but no diopter. No luck for you battery grip users, straight body mount only. Uses magnets to hold onto the frame – which the frame is mounted under the camera body with a Tripod mount still available. Fetches for mid $30’s US.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC