While you probably can’t find the official Canon BG-E11 battery grip for the Canon 5D Mark III at $350 US dollars (seen here), The Pixel brand is already claiming to be working on an ‘Alternate’ BG-E11 battery grip for about $90 bucks. [Thanks Joel].
The Pixel images so far look very close to the original BG-E11 design including the small joystick button and rubberized coating (according to their description). The listing via eBay is posted as a Pre-order to be released June 10th. Check out more of the images and information following the link (click here).
Canon 5D Mark III (alternate) Aftermarket Battery Grip BG-E11
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Joey on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s