While you probably can’t find the official Canon BG-E11 battery grip for the Canon 5D Mark III at $350 US dollars (seen here), The Pixel brand is already claiming to be working on an ‘Alternate’ BG-E11 battery grip for about $90 bucks. [Thanks Joel].
The Pixel images so far look very close to the original BG-E11 design including the small joystick button and rubberized coating (according to their description). The listing via eBay is posted as a Pre-order to be released June 10th. Check out more of the images and information following the link (click here).
Canon 5D Mark III (alternate) Aftermarket Battery Grip BG-E11
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Steve on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Emm on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Naim on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Ron on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Tony on Pro As Arri 650W Light vs Arri 650W
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Major on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Emm on Sony RX10 Mark II High Frame Rate 60fps 120fps 240fps 480fps 960fps