Canon 24-70mm F/2.8L II – Deal
October 19, 2012
Not long ago Canon released a newer version of their popular 24-70mm F/2.8L lens, but at almost double the price of the original version and without Image Stabilization (which many hoped for). Sure, there’s some major differences in the design and in image quality, but not enough for someone like me to spend that extra cash to upgrade. I’m curious if anyone out there has decided on the upgrade, and if you think it was worth it? Leave a comment. One thing I will say is if you shoot Canon, this is one lens you need to have in your bag. If not the version 2, you can still find the many of the version 1 F/2.8L on eBay for a fair price (seen here).
Canon 24-70mm F/2.8L – via eBay
Regardless about my opinion, there is a great price on the new 24-70mm F/2.8L II lens if this is what you’ve been looking at. Normally runs for $2800 dollars (as seen here on Amazon), B&H is running a special today knocking off an extra $500 bucks (check it out here).
Canon 24-70mm F/2.8L II USM
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC