New 3D renderings of the CagePro were added today showing that the final design will now accept threaded filters for use with CPL or ND. The top handle of the CagePro has also been modified with additional accessory mounting points.
If you’re not familiar with the CagePro, it’s a new GoPro Hero3 Accessory Cage that houses a Canon LP-E6 battery used to power up your GoPro Hero3 for over 5 hours of continuous run time. It started out as merely a concept with working prototypes but was quickly ‘Bumped’ right into production on it’s first day.
You get more information and can follow the product development over at http://PhotographyandCinema.com/pages/cagepro
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow