Ryan writes in and shares another Video Matte box with dual 4×4 filter trays that has become available for budget shooters [Thanks Ryan]. It’s listed as a ‘Pro Compact Matte Box’, but it should probably be re-named to ‘Very Basic Matte Box’. On higher end Matte Boxes you will at least find a quick release clamp system or even swing away arm to make lens changes easier.
The inexpensive matte box comes with 15mm rail clamp, removable top and side flags, and various neoprene donuts. One listing states that at least one of the filter trays is rotatable for a polarizer, but it’s hard to tell from the generic photos online. The matte box starts from $140+, found via eBay (click here).
Matte Box Dual 4×4 Filter Tray Flags 15mm Clamp
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- rgbcolor on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Dan on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?