Ryan writes in and shares another Video Matte box with dual 4×4 filter trays that has become available for budget shooters [Thanks Ryan]. It’s listed as a ‘Pro Compact Matte Box’, but it should probably be re-named to ‘Very Basic Matte Box’. On higher end Matte Boxes you will at least find a quick release clamp system or even swing away arm to make lens changes easier.
The inexpensive matte box comes with 15mm rail clamp, removable top and side flags, and various neoprene donuts. One listing states that at least one of the filter trays is rotatable for a polarizer, but it’s hard to tell from the generic photos online. The matte box starts from $140+, found via eBay (click here).
Matte Box Dual 4×4 Filter Tray Flags 15mm Clamp
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Lucy on Polaroid Wireless Motorized Pan Tilt For SLR
- vladbox on 2 For 1 Deal – Tascam TH02 Closed-Back Headphones
- John on 312 / 508 / 876 LED Video Light Overview
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Damian on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- mark fraunhofer on Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
- Emm on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Thomas on Steadicam Merlin Vest with Glidecam HD1000 / HD2000 / HD4000 Stabilizers
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement