Budget Follow Focus – Reviewed Again
June 25, 2011
Another review based around the recent Budget Follow Focus which has been coined as the RJ Follow Focus. (More news on that soon). This review from Just Basl Productions is a bit
longer more thorough and should answer any questions you have, and also compares it against another Follow Focus system. A few people have mentioned about the QC (quality control) of these FF’s coming out of the factory. Assembly might be a bit inconsistent, so if you receive yours with a little bit of play there are a few screws inside the gear box that can be tightened up.
General Consensus from buyers of the RJ FF? It’s good, and for the price – it’s great. Oh and don’t forget you’ll need a set of Rails to mount something like this, and sometimes you can get killer deals with the Gini Rigs.
- Budget Follow Focus Review » CheesyCam
- DIY Crank for RJ Follow Focus » CheesyCam
- New Fotga DSLR Follow Focus » CheesyCam
- DSLR Follow Focus Kit » CheesyCam
- Budget Follow Focus Available U.S.A. Shipping » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on FotoDiox Shark Camera Cage for Sony A7R II Sony A7s II GH4 Samsung NX1
- Sarah on Editing Tip: DIY Slim Hard Drive Mount to Laptop using Sticky Dash Mat
- Hayden on FotoDiox Shark Camera Cage for Sony A7R II Sony A7s II GH4 Samsung NX1
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Emm on 4K Video with the GoPro HERO4
- Ronn on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Trooper408 on 4K Video with the GoPro HERO4