Another review based around the recent Budget Follow Focus which has been coined as the RJ Follow Focus. (More news on that soon). This review from Just Basl Productions is a bit
longer more thorough and should answer any questions you have, and also compares it against another Follow Focus system. A few people have mentioned about the QC (quality control) of these FF’s coming out of the factory. Assembly might be a bit inconsistent, so if you receive yours with a little bit of play there are a few screws inside the gear box that can be tightened up.
General Consensus from buyers of the RJ FF? It’s good, and for the price – it’s great. Oh and don’t forget you’ll need a set of Rails to mount something like this, and sometimes you can get killer deals with the Gini Rigs.
- Budget Follow Focus Review » CheesyCam
- DIY Crank for RJ Follow Focus » CheesyCam
- New Fotga DSLR Follow Focus » CheesyCam
- DSLR Follow Focus Kit » CheesyCam
- Budget Follow Focus Available U.S.A. Shipping » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Tilta BMPCC BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Cage
- apostolos on Tilta BMPCC BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Cage
- Emm on Can you modify a Steadicam Smoothee?
- Mark T. on Can you modify a Steadicam Smoothee?
- mcmillanroad on Tilta BMPCC BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Cage
- Corduroy Panda on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Julien on Tilta BMPCC Cage Rig for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras
- mad on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement