Here’s a recent video from Vimeo member Jason Shelton put together with the BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera. He had the opportunity to shoot with the new BMCC for a week and used the following lenses: Tamron 18mm-270mm, Rokinon 24mm 1.4, Rokinon 35mm 1.4, Rokinon 85mm 1.4, and Canon 200mm 2.8.
The BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera was announced in April 2012 (last year) and is still on backorder with every retail store. There are quite a few consistently listed to auction via eBay, but just be prepared to pay a bit more than the $2995 suggested retail price. Check out the listings via eBay (click here).
BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera In Stock
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- digitalcyclops on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- kicap on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Gary on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- Rob S. on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- mad on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jeff on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?