BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera in Kamerar Tank Video Cage
February 25, 2013
I often get questions about whether the Kamerar Tank Cage will work on the new BlackMagic Design Cinema camera. It was originally designed to fit Canon DSLR cameras, but by accident, it can also fit the BMCC. By changing the stock rods on the Kamerar Tank Cage with standard 15mm rails, i’m able to fit the BlackMagic Design Cinema camera in pretty well. The top plate lines up to allow a 1/4-20 bolt to attach to the BMCC trapping the camera between the plates. It’s a very solid mount. Just another affordable option for those looking to mount accessories and or a 15mm rail system with the BMCC. More information about the Kamerar Tank Cage can be found at the product website (click here).
Kamerar Tank Cage with 15mm Rails
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Apostolos on AmazonBasics are More Affordable AA Rechargeable Batteries over Sanyo Eneloop
- Emm on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- Lainol on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- Emm on Stream Wireless Video from Canon DSLR to HDMI Monitor with $30 Dollar Google Chromecast
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Trey on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Blake on Tiyaga MiniGimbal Tips Inverted Mode, Briefcase Mode, and Gimbal Stands
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack