I often get questions about whether the Kamerar Tank Cage will work on the new BlackMagic Design Cinema camera. It was originally designed to fit Canon DSLR cameras, but by accident, it can also fit the BMCC. By changing the stock rods on the Kamerar Tank Cage with standard 15mm rails, i’m able to fit the BlackMagic Design Cinema camera in pretty well. The top plate lines up to allow a 1/4-20 bolt to attach to the BMCC trapping the camera between the plates. It’s a very solid mount. Just another affordable option for those looking to mount accessories and or a 15mm rail system with the BMCC. More information about the Kamerar Tank Cage can be found at the product website (click here).
Kamerar Tank Cage with 15mm Rails
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- stephen on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer