The BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera drops down to just $1995, that’s $1000 dollars off it’s initial release price. This is really an amazing deal on a camera capable of shooting RAW video and available in both Canon EF and MFT (micro four thirds) mount.
BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera 2.5K RAW EF / MFT Mount
If you’re looking for a perfect lens to match, the new Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 (world’s fastest zoom lens) would be one to look in to. I’ve been dying to get this lens on my BMCC for a test, but Aron Nanto beat me to it. Here he’s showcasing the BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera + Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 Lens
The new Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 will give you a fast wide aperture through it’s focal range. You can move from wide to zoom without changing exposures and maintaining a very shallow depth of field. The Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8 lens is available in a variety of mounts from Canon, Sony, Sigma, Pentax, Nikon, etc. (found here).
Sigma 18-35mm F/1.8
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Tom on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- john on DIY BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Cable
- john on BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera 12V Battery Plate DIY
- VanWeddings on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- Bkpr100 on Magic Carpet – Camera Slider + Motion Control
- joots on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Matthew on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design