Blackmagic Cinema Camera for Micro Four Thirds
September 7, 2012
So while everyone is checking their mailboxes hoping their new Blackmagic Cinema Camera has shipped, at the end of the year the BMCC will release a new native MFT (micro four thirds) mount. There’s so many options to mount various lenses to MFT cameras, this might end up being more popular than the first EF mount BMCC. So how many of you have already pre-ordered a BMCC?
Pricing will remain the same at $2995 and expected to ship end of December. Preorders already available over at B&H (Click Here).
Black Magic Cinema Camera
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- wideofilmowanie lublin on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Scott on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Patrick on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Bruce on Kamerar Mark II Video Sliders now with Full Bearings
- Fionn on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Joe Bourke on Movo Magic Ball Multi Adapter w/6 Rods for Mounting Accessories