Benro Video Tripods with Leveling Half Bowl Column
April 3, 2013
Over at WPPI Benro displayed some of their new Benro Video Tripods along with their new S2, S4, and S6 video fluid heads. The unique bit about each video tripod is a half bowl leveling base that sits above the center column. Much like a bowl mount tripod, this gives you the ability to quickly level your shots without bending over and fussing with individual legs. This feature is much appreciated when you have a heavy rig thrown on your tripod. The benefit to the Benro design of course is to still retain the raised center column that gives you extra height without adding overall length when the tripods are folded up.
These new Benro leveling tripods look pretty good, but unfortunately according to Benro the new Video Tripods come as a kit and can’t be purchased separately from the heads. Of course, if you wanted to achieve this leveling base with your existing tripod, you could add on this Manfrotto 438 compact leveling base (found here).
The new Benro Video Tripods are already available in both Aluminum or Carbon Fiber legs found via B&H (click here).
Benro Leveling Tripods with S2, S4, S6 Video Fluid Head
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Darren on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Patrick on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Jack on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- ronnie on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Felix on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Gear on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Daniel on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video