Over at WPPI Benro displayed some of their new Benro Video Tripods along with their new S2, S4, and S6 video fluid heads. The unique bit about each video tripod is a half bowl leveling base that sits above the center column. Much like a bowl mount tripod, this gives you the ability to quickly level your shots without bending over and fussing with individual legs. This feature is much appreciated when you have a heavy rig thrown on your tripod. The benefit to the Benro design of course is to still retain the raised center column that gives you extra height without adding overall length when the tripods are folded up.
These new Benro leveling tripods look pretty good, but unfortunately according to Benro the new Video Tripods come as a kit and can’t be purchased separately from the heads. Of course, if you wanted to achieve this leveling base with your existing tripod, you could add on this Manfrotto 438 compact leveling base (found here).
The new Benro Video Tripods are already available in both Aluminum or Carbon Fiber legs found via B&H (click here).
Benro Leveling Tripods with S2, S4, S6 Video Fluid Head
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- TomF on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Lucy on Polaroid Wireless Motorized Pan Tilt For SLR
- vladbox on 2 For 1 Deal – Tascam TH02 Closed-Back Headphones
- John on 312 / 508 / 876 LED Video Light Overview
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Damian on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- mark fraunhofer on Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
- Emm on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement