Benro Video Tripods with Leveling Half Bowl Column
April 3, 2013
Over at WPPI Benro displayed some of their new Benro Video Tripods along with their new S2, S4, and S6 video fluid heads. The unique bit about each video tripod is a half bowl leveling base that sits above the center column. Much like a bowl mount tripod, this gives you the ability to quickly level your shots without bending over and fussing with individual legs. This feature is much appreciated when you have a heavy rig thrown on your tripod. The benefit to the Benro design of course is to still retain the raised center column that gives you extra height without adding overall length when the tripods are folded up.
These new Benro leveling tripods look pretty good, but unfortunately according to Benro the new Video Tripods come as a kit and can’t be purchased separately from the heads. Of course, if you wanted to achieve this leveling base with your existing tripod, you could add on this Manfrotto 438 compact leveling base (found here).
The new Benro Video Tripods are already available in both Aluminum or Carbon Fiber legs found via B&H (click here).
Benro Leveling Tripods with S2, S4, S6 Video Fluid Head
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bob on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Tim on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- chris on Panasonic GH4 on Modified CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal
- Richard on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Southerndude on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Adam on AmazonBasics are More Affordable AA Rechargeable Batteries over Sanyo Eneloop
- OldCorpse on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Coop Cooper on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts