Not long after posting about Multiple Mounting brackets you can use to add accessories to your DSLR, I was submitted this neat little mount by olahf. This Beachtek Multimount looks like it adds quite a bit of shoe type mounts which should hold up on Framed cameras such as the 5D Mark II and Canon 7D. Although it’s a little too crowded for me personally, I can see this being a cool little bracket add-on for a DSLR cage, Tripod, or even Shoulder Rig. The brackets can be purchased from bhphotovideo, by clicking this link.
Thanks olahf! Anyone else have anything to share, drop a comment, or use the contact form.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- stephen on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer